Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appiah : Juventus in my dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abyPREDATOR
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
abyPREDATOR

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Appiah : Juventus in my dreams Empty
PostSubject: Appiah : Juventus in my dreams   Appiah : Juventus in my dreams Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Appiah : Juventus in my dreams 0,,10373~3019998,00

Former Juventus midfielder Stephen Appiah admits that he dreams of a return to the Bianconeri. Juve are looking for some midfield reinforcements and the former Brescia man may be the medicine for their injury problems.

The Ghanaian played for the Bianconeri for two seasons between 2003 and 2005 and reveals that he wouldn’t mind a move back to Turin.

Appiah recently terminated his contract with Fenerbahce and he is a free agent. He is now hoping Claudio Ranieri takes notice of his situation.

Coming back to Juve would be a dream for me and I am sure I can give them more compared to my first experiences there,” Appiah told Tuttosport. I am better, more mature and I would be ready to make my self available for the team. I don’t know if there has been any contact, but I hope there has been. My agent hasn’t told me anything yet. I know that there's been offers from abroad, but if Juventus call they will be priority.

The 27-year-old would be a welcome addition to the Old Lady as a number of injuries have hampered the team.

Claudio Marchisio, Cristiano Zanetti, Marco Marchionni and Mauro Camoranesi all have various problems in the treatment room and Appiah would represent great cover in the middle. Juve are looking to challenge for major titles this year and a strong squad is needed if they are to achieve their ambitions.
Back to top Go down
https://juventusfc.forumotion.com

Appiah : Juventus in my dreams
Page 1 of 1