Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appiah to join Juve on free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abyPREDATOR
Admin & Founder
Admin & Founder
abyPREDATOR

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Appiah to join Juve on free Empty
PostSubject: Appiah to join Juve on free   Appiah to join Juve on free Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:44 pm

Appiah to join Juve on free 22166_news

According to reports in the peninsula, Ghanaian midfielder Stephen Appiah is set to re-join Juventus on a free transfer.

Appiah is currently a free agent after he last week negotiated an exit from Fenerbahce, who he has represented for the last three years.

The Ghanaian joined the Turks from Juventus in 2005 for €8 million, but he has been heavily linked with a return to Turin over the past several days.

Last week the 27-year-old admitted that he dreamed of a return to his old club, stating: “Coming back to Juve would be a dream for me and I am sure I can give them more compared to my first experiences there.”

The latest reports emanating from Italy suggest that Appiah is on the verge of re-joining his old club on a free transfer, and that the deal could become official within days or even hours.

Juventus are looking for extra cover in midfield due to injuries to the likes of Cristiano Zanetti and Marco Marchionni, and the relative inexperience of young gun Claudio Marchisio, who could be forced to start Sunday’s Serie A opener against Fiorentina due to the suspension of Momo Sissoko.
Back to top Go down
https://juventusfc.forumotion.com

Appiah to join Juve on free
Page 1 of 1